Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Week 5 - Finishing up Body Systems

Hello all!

I just wanted to post a quick update of what the end of the Body Systems Unit is looking like. This week the students have been working with their groups on their Body System Poster. They finished those today, and they look great! I will make it a point to take pictures and post them hopefully on here.

Tomorrow students will take a vocabulary quiz on the major body systems. They've been studying these terms on Quizlet, so they should be prepared and I'm sure they will knock the quiz out of the park. After the quiz (which we will grade in class so that students can know their score right away), students will present their poster and teach the class about their group's body system. Each group has devised a notetaker for their classmates, which students should study over the weekend to prepare for the test on Monday. The students have been studying for this test, and I am confident that they will do well!

As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to email me, and I will get back to you within 48 hours at the very most, usually within the same day if not the same hour. I am so enjoying your students, and I am so grateful for your support! Have a great rest of your week!

-Ms. Williams


No comments:

Post a Comment