Sunday, August 14, 2016

Welcome!

Welcome to a new school year! 

My name is Mrs. Weed, and I am excited to teach the 6th, 7th, and 8th grade math classes. I will be sharing this blog with Ms. Williams, who will be teaching the 8th grade projects and homeroom class, so keep an eye out for posts and updates from us both!

I am excited to meet each of you on Back to School night to explain in detail the structure of our math classes this upcoming year. I created a new tab containing a basic syllabus that will give a brief overview of our plans for the year. We will review it on Thursday and discuss any questions you may have. 

I love to learn, and I love math! I am grateful to spend this year with your son/daughter, and I'm confident we'll challenge our minds and learn lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment